The Australian Outback is a harsh and dry place. Not the ideal environment for a game or race. Freya is too frightened to go out and play. So she hides in the shadows to watch all day.
Her friends are all out in the heat of the sun. But Freya is too frazzled to join in their fun. Can Freya face what frightens her so? Or will she forever hide and say no!
Find out in my picture book beautifully illustrated with unique Australian reptiles.
A tale subtle for pre-schoolers and the early school years, where readers learn that not all fears are as bad as they may first appear. Children will learn to explore outside of their comfort zone to overcome their fears in a safe fun story telling atmosphere that will encourage discussion.
- Self Esteem
- 3-8 years reading at home with or without parents
Available at these locations
- Shine Gifts Cullen Bay & the Waterfront, Darwin NT
- Tidbinbilla Nature Reserve, Canberra ACT
- Namadgi National Park Visitors Centre, Canberra ACT
- The Big Merino, Goulburn NSW
- Yass Visitors Centre NSW
- Shear Outback, Hay NSW
- Ceduna Information Centre SA
- The Pinnacles Discovery Centre, Cervantes WA
- National Botanic Gardens, Canberra ACT
- The Paperchain Book Store, Manuka ACT
- Wombat Cards – Market Stalls